Forget about any extreme diet or giving up your favourite treat in order to lose weight. Instead, follow the next tips for losing weight naturally by eating more food. And I mean… lots of it!
Simple things that work:
- Eat 5-6 small meals per day to control your cravings and boost your metabolism (that is, speed up the rate at which you burn calories and lose weight).
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Move, move and move: walking instead of driving, playing with your kids, walking your dog… anything is better than sitting all day long!
- Substitute some foods for their healthy alternatives.
- Drink plenty of water. Did you know that sometimes our bodies think we are hungry, when actually we are thirsty?
- Avoid processed foods as much as possible and eat real (fresh) food instead.
- Eat lots of vegetables.
- Exercise, at least, 15-30 minutes a day. Every little counts!
You may think this is too much stuff to change in one day but believe me, it is not as difficult as it seems if you introduce those small changes in your daily habits gradually.
Did I miss any tip? Which one would you add?